Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Founding Follies

I was encouraged by Dan Kennedy, owner of the Media Nation blog, to start my own. Months went by. Never did. Found myself having to make a very, very politically incorrect rant as part of a class in my master's program. Felt guilty. Then realized it was all factually accurate, generally unspoken and unknown, and could actually do the world some good.

From here, I'll post the things that made that crazy Kennedy fella recommend these words, as well as the more recent rant. This has to be a safer hobby than hanging out with those crazy Brazilians-in-law on Orkut, another Google property.

A word about the name: I love political science. I love politics. I love the media. I love plays on words. I love hypocrisy. This name seems to have it all, so what the heck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home